Foil designer Ken Winner and his team kicked the surf foil R&D into overdrive this past season on Maui to develop what our team is calling the easiest, fastest and most versatile surf foil setup to date. Sky Solbach and Patri McLaughlin led the R&D behind mastermind Ken Winner and gave the Aero Surf Foil 1500 countless rides before finally letting their best prototype to production. The low drag / high lift profile, generous sweep and moderate anhedral curve of the Aero 1500 result in an incredibly versatile Surf and SUP Surf Foil that offers predictable lift and stability, remarkable carving potential and a wide speed range. From the slightest lump to overhead waves, the Aero Surf Foil is the perfect match for our new Sky Surf and Sky SUP Foil boards as well as the Stubby Foil Edition* and will have you grinning from ear to ear, with or without a paddle in your hands, no matter the conditions.
* The Aero 1500 is designed to be used for surf or SUP foiling in the waves. However, it can be used for windsurfing on the Stubby Foil Edition, but as it’s a manoeuvre oriented foil, it’s not the ideal choice for a stable flight while windsurf-foiling.
- Real surf feeling in turns
- Accessible and stable ride
- Highly durable premium quality
- High specification Aluminium mast made in Germany
- Composite Sandwich front and back wing
- High specification Aluminium fuselage
- Solid industry-standard 4 screw connection piece, adjustable to the best possible position on your board
- Optional wedge
- Polygon screw lock inserts