To complement our Ray Touring range, we’ve developed a smaller version of our performance-oriented design enriched with fresh graphics and stylish colors. With dimensions of 11’6” × 29”, the Diamond Pure Touring glides effortless into new territories with outstanding stroke efficiency. A combination of exceptional stability and performance inspires newcomers and advanced paddlers alike to explore miles of coastline, lakes or rivers on this all-round cruiser.
- Performance oriented scoop-rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
- Narrow racing style nose for smooth water flow
- Sharp water-cutting bow transforms into a flat bottom through the centre with a rolled V off the tail for optimum release and stability
- Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- Deck V-Spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability
- Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
- Deck net attachment points
- Durable and value-minded Pure Light technology
PURE LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
The Pure Light technology is an exceptionally durable and featherweight construction. Created for frequent use, the glass reinforcements ensure optimum stiffness. A thick, durable outer skin gives the board’s hull great strength, as well as extra ding and impact resistance.