Providing race winning machines for all race classes and every size of rider, we’re offering the Falcon Air in two lengths of 12’6” and 14’0”, each in 2 widths of 26.5” and 29”. Produced in our ultra stiff and lightweight Double Layer Premium technology in racy optics and with silicon rail edges for better release, the combination of speed, stability and floatation is impressive for such narrow boards. The immense glide and efficiency of the Falcon Air ensures that you are miles in front of the pack when crossing the finish line. Packed in our convenient Wheely Backpack and inflated with the Fanatic Power Pump HP2, travelling and setup are as easy as it gets! The moulded toolfree US-Box Race fin makes the Falcon Air a ›ready to race‹ package.
- Stretched and narrow outline for clean and fast waterline / efficient strokes
- Double Layer Light technology: 20 – 25 % of weight reduction combined with 25 – 30 % higher stiffness
- Silicon rail edges for better release and reduced drag
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production processes, providing unmatched air pressure / stiffness ratio
- Removable moulded Race fin – no tools needed
- Comfortable handle and quality towing eyelet
- Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort
- Wheely Backpack for effortless packing and transportation
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast and comfortable inflation
DOUBLE LAYER LIGHT TECHNOLOGY (DL LIGHT)
The Double Layer Light technology is our Premium construction. Featuring a second PVC layer, which is welded directly to the core layers and around the V-Drop Stitch material – the heart of each Fanatic Inflatable. An additional third layer of coloured rail bands round off the highly durable and premium quality, with stylish optics of the deck print. The benefits of the Double Layer Light construction when compared to the standard Double Layer technology is a 20 – 25 % reduction in weight, and around 25 – 30 % increase in stiffness. Simply the best inflatable technology out there!