If you’re looking for a highly tuned race machine with zero compromise, then you’ve come to the right place. The Falcon line has exceptionally fast acceleration and insane top speeds that are complemented with full control at all times. This year our R&D’s focus was on sizes 89, 114 & 136 in order to match the incredible winning performance of the 99, 121 & 129. Intense acceleration and early planing ensures that you’re able to make some serious ground from the start line and around every mark. Channelling the energy from the board in a straight line delivers full control at top speeds. No matter how the course is set, you’ll want one of our red rockets under your feet, not one in your heat.
- Three new highly tuned shapes (89, 114 & 136) following the lead of the Falcon 99 and the successful mid-size models
- Finely tuned fin and mast position for early planing and acceleration
- Super efficient cut out design for control and top speeds
- Recessed mastfoot area for maximum control
- Ergonomic rail design for grip and 100 % power from start to finish
- Optimized volume flow for balance and easy planing through lulls and gybes
- Proven rockers delivering top speeds and control
- Tuned bottom shape with fine adjustments for an overall winning formula
BIAX CARBON SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH (BXC) // FULL BIAX CARBON SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH (FULL BXC / LF)
This top quality and technologically advanced high-spec Biax Carbon, has a perfect weight / stiffness ratio as a result of its very fine weave and dynamic flex. Full Biax Carbon is used on the deck and bottom of the bigger Falcons and Falcon Formula for maximum stiffness and lightest weight possible.
On the smaller 89 – 99 l Falcons, it is used solely on the deck for better flex of the board in choppy conditions. When combined with the PVC Sandwich technology and Glass reinforcements, the Biax Carbon provides a balanced stiffness / flex / weight ratio on the Falcon Slalom, Speed and Formula.