These are zero compromise racing machines designed to be the fastest possible thing around a racecourse. That means blistering acceleration off the start line, warp speed down the straights, control in the chop, responsive gybing at the marks and amazing wind range.
The race-winning heritage speaks Volumes: winner of multiple PWA events and countless National titles, as well as two Vice World Champion titles and two IFCA world titles.
However, despite the impressive resume, the Falcon TE has established a reputation for being fast in the hands of amateur racers as well as professionals. We spend a lot of time in our development ensuring that the boards excel in the hands of lighter riders as well as our World-cup team. The Falcon TE is therefore not only one of the most potent slalom boards on the market, but also one of the most accessible.
The premium super light Biax Carbon Sandwich construction further intensifies the overall performance of this range and allows the two largest sizes to be approved for foil use.
The Falcon TE is as dedicated to winning as they come. The range features four updated models for 2019 including a brand new 106 designed for lighter weight riders and all-round use. So choose your size and start filling your trophy cabinet!
- New Sizes: 106, 115, 130 & 140
- Fin and mast positions have been tuned for optimal performance by our team riders
- Cut-out tail design for efficiency, control and top speed
- Recessed mastfoot area, keeping the rig connection low and boosting control
- Ergonomic rail design for grip in gybes and 100 % power from start to finish
- Optimised Volume flow for balance and easy planing through lulls and gybes
- Proven rockers deliver top speeds and control
- Premium Biax Carbon Sandwich Light Finish technology for an incredibly low weight and an engineered flex response
- Sizes 130 & 140* approved for foil use(*140 also available as lightweight non foil version)
FULL BIAX CARBON SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH (FULL BXC)
This top quality and technologically advanced high-spec Biax Carbon, has a perfect weight / stiffness ratio as a result of its very fine weave and dynamic flex. Full Biax Carbon is used on the deck and bottom of the bigger Falcons and Falcon Formula for maximum stiffness and lightest weight possible. On the smaller 89 – 98 Falcons and on the Falcon Speed boards, it is used solely on the deck for better flex of the board in choppy conditions. When combined with the PVC sandwich technology and Glass reinforcements, the Biax / Carbon provides a balanced stiffness / flex / weight ratio.
Choose the Falcon TE over the Jag for:
With a dedicated race sail and top-level technique and fitness, the Falcon TE has a higher top speed than the Jag and will be quicker around a racecourse. However, the Jag’s top speed is more easily achieved and the ride more controllable, particularly when riding anything other than a race sail.