With a fresh new look for 2019, the Fly Air is the convenient answer to limited storage, city life and travellers’ demands. The all-round, Longboard style outline offers a great mix of glide, stability and all terrain versatility. Optimized thickness provides outstanding rigidity without additional air pressure, whilst the extra volume caters to those looking for an even easier ride. The Fly Air comes in four sizes, 9’0”, 9’8”, 10’4” and 10’8”. Additional Side fins supply extra grip when catching little waves. To outline our leading standards in terms of quality, design and durability, we offer two constructions; our lightweight Stringer technology and Premium construction with Double Layer Light technology / additional third layer rail bands. This is the best inflatable construction available on the market with an incredible stiffness / weight ratio. All our Premium Fly Air models feature a mastfoot insert for windsurfing option.
- Light and stiff Double Layer Light technology (Fly Air Premium)
- Lightweight Stringer technology with colour rail reinforcement (Fly Air)
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer
- Full deck / base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Glued Side fins and easy removable Center fin
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- High quality towing eyelets & comfortable handle
- Diamond grooving footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Wheely Backpack for effortless packing and transportation (Fly Air Premium only – Fly Air comes in our blue
Pure Air Backpack)
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast and comfortable inflation
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option (Fly Air Premium only)
DOUBLE LAYER LIGHT (DL LIGHT)
The Double Layer Light technology is our Premium construction. Featuring a second PVC layer, which is welded directly to the core layers and around the V-Drop Stitch material – the heart of each Fanatic Inflatable. An additional third layer of coloured rail bands round off the highly durable and premium quality, with stylish optics of the deck print.
The benefits of the Double Layer Light construction when compared to the standard Double Layer technology is a 20 – 25 % reduction in weight, and around 25 – 30 % increase in stiffness. Simply the best inflatable technology out there!