The Gecko Foil is your perfect starting point into the rapidly growing foil world. Offered in two sizes (120 & 133), the shape is identical to the Gecko windsurfing board; so with a regular fin, the Gecko Foil offers the same great freeride windsurfing experience as the original.
However, with a foil fitted into the Deep Tuttle Foil Box and with the security of the reinforced nose area, the Gecko Foil offers another dimension of fun as a foil board! The 120 & 133 shapes are perfect for learning on. Their increased length and more parallel outline make them stable and easy, with just enough area and lift in the nose to always stay above the surface in the early stages of foiling.
Once you’re up and on the foil, the board retains the same smooth and comfortable character that built its reputation as a windsurfing board. Both sizes are available in our pristine and lightweight LTD construction and with plenty of performance features built in. The 133 comes additionally in our new affordable Gecko HRS Foil Edition.
The Gecko Foil is the perfect companion whether you decide to foil or windsurf.
- Foil specific Gecko versions (120 & 133) with a reinforced nose area and strong Deep Tuttle Foil Box
- Delivered with Tuttle Box Freeride fin
- Wide compact outline for early planing and easy manoeuvres
- Increased length and parallel outline creates stability and planing support
- High performance scoop rocker line with a higher entry and flat tail release
- Flat deck transitioning into thinned out rails for the ultimate carving experience with a secure stance
- Flat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave for easy planing and control
- Premium full PVC Biax Fibre technology (LTD construction) for a light and crisp ride (Gecko Foil Edition 120 & 133)
- New budget friendly Gecko HRS Foil Edition (133)
BIAX FIBRE / FULL PVC SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXF)
When combined with the Sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimised weight/stiffness/flex ratio.
- Absorbs force from impact extremely well due to 45/45 degree weave, and achieves maximum strength via an extra layer of fibres on top with a 90 degree weave
- Light and durable
- Full PVC construction
- Carbon T-Stringer for maximum stiffness
- Light weight finish
2018 FALCON LIGHTWIND
Choose the Gecko Foil over the Falcon Lightwind for:
The Gecko is a great choice if you want to foil in light winds and windsurf when the wind is stronger. If you are looking for exceptional light wind performance for both windsurfing and foiling, even for the occasional race, then choose the Falcon Lightwind.