Whether you’re working on your first freestyle move or you’re already World Champion, it really doesn’t matter. The Skate is an all-out freestyle board designed without compromise to excel at sliding and aerial freestyle. That means, crazy acceleration, top speeds and explosive ›pop‹ happen in seconds, making every gust count and allowing you to pick the right spot to unleash your rotations!
The Skate comes in four sizes from 85 to 108 l, of which the 3 smaller sizes are completely redesigned around Gollitos previous favourite shape, the 93 from 2018. Incredible air game potential combined with smooth transitions from aerial moves into sliding tricks is now available across the range, while the 108 keeps its rounder outline and ease for spinning and sliding tricks for the lighter days.
An integrated arch support in the tail pad, combined with our light yet strong Biax Innegra Carbon (BXIC) construction rounds up the sensation and excellence you’d expect. There are no limits to your creativity with this board of a champion.
- Super quick rocker line for instant top speed
- Power V bottom shape for constant control and easy sliding
- Finely tuned tail shape for fastest acceleration and a livelier, quicker reaction
- Reverse length concept supported by the compact outline
- Soft nose rails for smooth transition into sliding moves
- More compact and with less nose area for reduced swing weight and even faster rotations
- Feedback and comfort provided by the integrated arch support in the tail pad
- Double footstrap inserts for maximum load and adjustable stance settings for tighter or personal preference
- Power Box for maximum durability in shallow waters
- Exclusive high-end Biax Innegra Carbon technology
BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXIC)
Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish Technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave- and Freestyleboards. Last season, Fanatic took the initiative to take the next technical step by introducing this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the highest demands of our World Cup Team.
Choose the Skate over the FreeWave STB for:
Out-and-out freestyle moves. Whether learning your first Vulcan or spinning double Air Culos, you will learn quicker, be more consistent and execute with more style on the Skate. Whilst still great for jumping, if carving, blasting and waveriding are high on your agenda, you may be better choosing the FreeWave STB.