Flikka Freewave Truster (Core Line)
- Current Stock:
FREEWAVE - TRIFIN
This is a true bump and jump shape that covers conditions from full speed flat water blasting to riding some serious waves.
Their relatively high width and flat scoop-rocker help them to plan early, and gybing is as easy as it gets. Due to wide tail they also excel at freestyle tricks. Nonetheless, as any genuine FLIKKA board these boards perform in (smaller) waves just as good. Thin edges and double concave bottom not only see to it that the boards are unusually manoeuvrable, they also ensure much needed control in choppy seas and overpowered conditions.
Served with middle powerbox and two side slotboxes, so it can be used as trifin or a single fin.
All boards in CORE LINE are produced in our high quality custom REGULAR construction with CNC shaped core and hand made laminates with all in - house made delicacies:
- stainless steel strap inserts (forget about broken inserts)
- carbon monocoque mastbox and us-box (200g lighter then standard chinook box)
- carbon-dyneema slot boxes (known as one of the strongest on market, used by many other custom builders)
- custom produced CNC G10 fins
IMPORTANT NOTE: every Flikka Board is shown at an introductory price for 2019. Some boards will drop ship directly from the manufacturer, and others directly from our shop in Montreal. For this reason, every Flikka board sold will have a North America wide flat rate shipping of $240 CAD added in the cart at checkout.
All our boards and parts are produced and developed (except footpads and straps) in our own factory in Slovenia. We use high quality materials produced in Europe close to our location. We avoid cheap eastern products!
Fins:1x22cm+ 2x105 (suggested single fin setup:27cm-order separately)
Fins:1x24cm+ 2x105 (suggested single fin setup:27cm-order separately)
* Possible weight tolerances of ± 7%. Given weights are for our standard board setup (standard design without clear coat, pads without bumpers, two insert positions in the back, one in the front, standard flikka boxes). Please take notice that any changes/additions may bring the weight up (high gloss clear coat - 70g; more colour layers - up to 150g; pads with bumpers - 50g; additional inserts - up to 100g; chinook boxes - 400g;...)